TERMS & CONDITIONS
All cakes and bakes need to be booked with at least two (2) weeks’ notice. We will try to accommodate those orders booked with one (1) weeks notice.
Orders placed with less than 3 days’ notice incur a £5 premium charge
Orders places with 48 Hours’ notice incur a £10 premium charge
Orders with 24 hours or less incur a £15 premium charge.
All of our cakes and bakes are collection only from L8 0SR
Only treat boxes are delivered (When Available) for Free across Liverpool and the Wirral
There’s No deposits required at the moment, but full payment must be made 1 week before collection of your order
If Payment is made and a cancellation occurs in under 1 week, a 20 % deduction is made on the refund. IF cancellation occurs in less than 5 days 50% deduction is made on cancellation for lost of business
HANDLING AND TRANSPORTATION
Carry your cakes carefully.
1. Bags and boxes should be held upright, steady and level to avoid decorations from falling off
2. Try not to hold more than one bag in one hand as this will make the cakes tilt and slide.
3. Cakes shouldn’t be stacked on top of each
4. If transporting by car, please place cake boxes onto a level, non-slip surface and try to avoid bumpy roads!
5. Long journeys can cause the icing or ganache to soften, and on this basis please try to avoid your purchase being left outside the fridge for more than 30 minutes (or about 15 minutes in warm weather)
Please ensure that you read the information carefully as we cannot be held liable for damaged items caused by incorrect handling and transportation, once the purchase has been handed over to the customer.